Posts Tagged ‘toxic’

Every time you drink a glass of water or brushing your teeth with toothpaste everyday, you are consuming poison. Poison, as in not good for you. The poison that can be found in your drinking water is fluoride.

Fluoride is very toxic and before it was viewed as a “cavity fighter”, it was used as insecticide and rat poison. Studies link fluoride chemicals to bone fractures, lowered IQ, cancer, allergies and more. A number of different studies has actually linked fluoride to as many as 10,000 cancer deaths per year, and it’s put in our toothpaste and drinking water!?

You know those little white spots you often see on children? That’s called “Dental fluorosis” and predisposes your teeth to decay. It also shows when a systemic fluoride poisoning is taking place. It also appears to be linked to bone fractures in the future.

According to the NRC, fluoride is an “endocrine disrupter.” Most notably, the NRC has warned that doses of fluoride (0.01-0.03 mg/kg/day) achievable by drinking fluoridated water, may reduce the function of the thyroid among individuals with low-iodine intake. Reduction of thyroid activity can lead to loss of mental acuity, depression and weight gain. This shit is for real so here is some of the things you can do to avoid consuming fluoride!

Stop smoking, fluoride has been found in cigarettes.

stay away from tinned fish and canned food items. Fluoride may be used as a preservative.

Eliminate any Teflon of Tefal coated cookware, for scratches in the surface will release PTFT, another toxic fluoride compound.

Avoid fruit juices coming from fluoridated areas.

Avoid using any toothpaste or mouth rinse containing fluoride.

Deformities caused by Fluorosis. Picture courtesy of

Dental fluorosis

wow these pictures really makes you think twice when brushing your teeth or drinking a glass of water huh?